Background

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Little Things

First things first, Dillon sent me flowers!!! They are so beautiful. He's is such a sweetheart and I am so lucky to have him. Even when he isn't here, he always knows just how to make my days so much better. I love you. 


He also bought himself a new dirt bike, which I'm actually really happy about. At first I couldn't really wrap my head around why he would sell the one he had and immediately buy another. I felt like he needed to save the money he was making and it was unnecessary. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that riding is a part of Dillon. It's in his blood. It's who he is. I would never take that away from him. How selfish? So, yay for new bikes! (oh, and he LOVES it :))


Bourbon is still happily swimming, and getting better everyday! I love it! It's so nice on a hot day to go play in the water and know that he really will get in this time. So fun. 

Most importantly, I GET TO SEE MY LOVE IN 4 DAYS!!!! And I am excited beyond belief. We are going camping with his family for the weekend, which should be a fun time. Really though, I'm just excited about kissing him ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment