Background

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday

Today is Day 8, and I'm doing better. I'm such a "wimp", as Dillon would so kindly put it. I cried on Friday. Boo. He called me to tell me he was going out of town to go camping with all of his friends and their friends, etc. And he might not have service until Sunday. Say whaaaat??? No talking to my best friend for 2 DAYS?! (Okay, it's really not that long, but I freaked.) I cried while I was on the phone with him, but denied it anyway. Then sobbed when we hung up. Sometimes I can't help but feel jealous that all these people get to spend the summer with him, while I'm here in Boise without him. So unfair. But so OK. I'm trying to understand.

Anyway, he ended up having service, to my suprise. And I got to speak with him much more than I expected. He took a dirt bike ride in the rain and snow apparently, which according to him was the "worst ride ever." Dang. Now he's home and he's found an apartment FINALLY, so he doesn't have to commute anymore. Nice. 

My mom came into town today! Such a nice surprise. We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory, which was great, and even shared a piece of Snicker's Cheesecake. Yum.

Happy Sunday guys!




p.s.- We had Peach Bellini's with our dinner... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment